Tuesday 6 January 2009

Trippin'

I was, as per usual, attempting to keep this up to date and tell all my lovely pals what I was getting up to.
Too busy doing it.
Brief update (to be expanded when I'm back in sunny Sheff.)

After New Year in Nelson we piled us (4 adults 2 kids), several tents, food, beer, etc. into 2 autos and set off for the Pacific Coast.
Kiakoura - sunny hot cramped campsite
Gore Bay - swam in Pacific

now in Jackson's - via Arthurs Pass
Arthur's Pass Beaten
Campsite internet is dial up connection (almost nostalgic - almost but still shite)
Can't get pictures to you from on the road - yet

Watch this space.
Time ticking away on connection kiosk

2 comments:

Thrasher said...

Dial up? Tents? Good grief what next? Snakes on everything? Do they got snakes there? All questions, no answers - sorry.

Anonymous said...

Here's answers.
No Snakes!
St Patrick visited in the the big God Chariot in 535AD and dismissed them all.
At least thats what this man in a bar told me.
But I'm taking no chances - trousers in socks at all times even when swimming.