Tuesday 4 March 2008

Slackness

I've finally decided, the semi-psychotic person with the ultra up-tight expression, stary eyes and air of compulsive order is none other than the Smith-monster. Unspokenly we've decided not to acknowledge each other. Maybe she's not sure enough to get my attention but i'm not giving her opportunity. Strictly no eye contact. I'm not really sure why I should be scared. Answers to the usual place - tell me why. I seem to remember a cloying closeness, an other-worldlyness and weird non-verbal cues. Nothing really offensive, just unsettling. Whatever it was i'm not risking it.

Fitted more oil gallery plugs at the weekend, just the problem of the plugs I shouldn't have pulled and haven't got replacement ones for to deal with. My answer is some 16mm round bar, widen the holes to suit and weld them in. Should be a laugh, i've never welded aluminum before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Largacti1...five milligrammes.
Valium...ten milligrammes.
Haloperidol...five milligrammes.
Pheno Barbitone...five milligrammes.
Disipel...five milligrammes.
Glass of water.
Our father...which art in heaven, hallowed be...mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.