Sunday 24 January 2010

A Day Out On The White Peak


(photograph courtesy of Flagg)
Not a very exciting title; there again not a very exciting day.
Don't get me wrong I enjoyed myself and the weather held off.
Or at least my clothing kept me warm and dry.
But the was nothing really new and the route was very familiar.

Geeks amongst you might be interested in "my" new way of hosting these walk files.
But I doubt it!
It's just the same as before but I don't have to ftp anything.
Well I do but it doesn't have ftp written on it.

Sunday night
Bath time
Tin 'o' beer
He's playing Peter Hammil - Re-awakening from Fools Mate.
Can't have heard it in a Williamson's age - sounds just as good.
(1971 - Blimey)

2 comments:

Thrasher said...

'A Williamson's Age'?
Is the old dog still with us do you know?

The GrandWazoo said...

I've no effing idea!
I'm trying to think of the last time I saw him.
5-10 years?
How old would he be now 70+?