Wednesday 18 August 2010

The Langford Twins Meet The One-eyed Stopper



S says (that's me) The new bespoke furniture in the van is marvellous (i made a new cooker house).  I'm thinking of applying for a position with either Mr Devon or Mr Westfalia.   A bit of new blood in these organisations may be all that's required to move them into the 21st century.  I didn't get where I am today... Bring me Hennimore!  Don't think I'm allowed to say where we are yet - think someone's got to guess Mr Bobblebonbon's cryptic clue first.  Is this the sort of stream of (un)consciousness one is expected to blurt out in a blog?  I might start my own!  Perhaps not - at least Mr B's got 2 mates - I ain't got none.

7 comments:

Sherlock Thrasher said...

Now then Ms. Billy No-Mates, I have no idea where you's are - could be quite near me, could be in Bedfordshire, could be Bristol. If you are near here, we are doing a gig in our local tomorrow (Saturday 21st August) evening. Why not pop in and have your ears bleed?

Thrasher said...

Essex?

Thrasher said...

OK OK - I'm going for Wiltshire. Which is just up the road from Chez Thrasher, so I shall expect to see you tomorrow. Home phone is 01823601483, mobile is 07816159497. Of course I live and work in two seperate no signal areas for the mobile, but I can usually pick up texts at home.

Thrasher said...

OK - not Wiltshire - I need another clue dear hearts.

Thrasher said...

You're not in bloody Nempnett Thrubwell are you? Just the sort of place you might end up.

The GrandWazoo said...

Ms billy nm's pal here
(I don't qualify as a mate)
All your guesses are wrong, don't make me google Nembleton Templegrange or what ever it was you made up

We've returned to the land of network access briefly so I can correspond.
This was clue 2
A Nob (anag.)

Thrasher said...

Nempnett Thrubwell is a real place - make it up - pah!